- Information on the collection of personal data
- a) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- b) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
WE CAN MAKE MORE gAG
Kattrepel 2 (5th floor)
Tel: +49 40 361600130
- c) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- Your rights
- a) you have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
Right to information
Right to rectification or erasure,
Right to restriction of processing,
Right to object to processing,
Right to data portability.
To exercise the rights, you can reach us at the above contact details of the data controller or the data protection officer.
- b) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- a) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- b) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- a) When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
Referrer (previously visited website)
Requested web page or file
Browser type and version
Operating system used
Device type used
Time of access
IP address in anonymised form (only used to determine the location of the access)
We store this data in a so-called log file for a period of 8 weeks. After that, the data is deleted.
- b) This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). The personal data collected on this website is stored on the hoster’s servers. We use the following hoster: 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57, D – 56410 Montabaur. In order to ensure data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded an order processing contract with our hoster.
- Visual Link Preview
We use the open source tool “Visual Link Preview”. This tool enables us to display content that is stored on other websites on our website. We use this to be able to present current press articles about our initiative in an attractive way. For this purpose, your IP address is transmitted to the servers on which the press articles that we want to display to you are stored. The legal basis for the processing of your IP address is Art. 6 I lit. f DSGVO.
- 1&1 Web Analytics
This website uses the analysis services of 1&1-Webanalytics. The provider is 1&1 IONOS SE, Elgendorfer Straße 57, D – 56410 Montabaur. Within the scope of the analyses with 1&1, among other things, visitor numbers and behaviour (e.g. number of page views, duration of a website visit, bounce rates), visitor sources (i.e. from which page the visitor comes), visitor locations as well as technical data (browser and operating system versions) can be analysed. For this purpose, 1&1 stores in particular the data mentioned under 4.1.
According to 1&1, the data collection is completely anonymised so that it cannot be traced back to individual persons. Cookies are not stored by 1&1 Web Analytics. The storage and analysis of the data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We have a legitimate interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising.
For further information on data collection and processing by 1&1 Web Analytics, please see the following links:
We have concluded an order processing contract with 1&1.
- Social media links
We link on our website to our profile on the following social media: LinkedIn. Within our site, these links do not establish a connection to the servers of LinkedIn. However, if you click on one of the links, you will be redirected to the corresponding provider. We cannot make any statement about which of your data, if any, will then be processed. Please inform yourself directly with the provider, the links to the relevant data protection notices can be found here:
- Donating via “Donating is easy
If you click on the “donate” button on our website, you will be redirected to the provider “spenden-ist-einfach.de”. There you will be asked to enter your bank details and the donation amount. The provider of the service is solely responsible for this data processing. The data entered there will not be forwarded to us – apart from the information on the bank receipts.
Please inform yourself directly with the provider, the links to the relevant data protection notices can be found here:
- Contacting via e-mail or contact form, callback request
- a) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number, if applicable, and your message) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions or to comply with your request to call you back. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
- b) We process this data in order to be able to respond to your request. The data processing is based on a contractual basis (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO) insofar as it concerns questions for you as our customer or the pre-contractual initiation of a service relationship. For answering all other enquiries, the processing is based on legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO), as it enables satisfactory communication with interested parties and website visitors.
- Surveys with Survey Monkey
We use the software “SurveyMonkey” from the provider SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2nd Floor, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne Road, Dublin, Ireland, to conduct surveys. This involves the use of so-called “cookies”, which are stored on the end device of the person concerned. These cookies are used to ensure that the survey service can be used without restrictions and that the surveys run as intended and optimally.
Further information on data processing by the provider can be found at https://de.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/.
Different data is transmitted to the service provider (IP address, operating system, device type, browser type). If you participate in the survey through a mobile device, SurveyMonkey also collects the UUID of the device. In addition, SurveyMonkey uses third-party tracking services to collect usage data and user statistics. We have no influence on the scope of the data collected by SurveyMonkey. You can find more information about the cookies used by the provider at: https://help.surveymonkey.com/articles/de/kb/About-the-cookies-we-use.
SurveyMonkey Europe UC is a subsidiary of SurveyMonkey Inc. based in the USA. In this respect, it cannot be ruled out that the information generated by the cookie is transmitted to a server of the provider in the USA and stored there in order to carry out the analysis. Insofar as data is processed outside the EU/EEA, we have concluded the standard data protection clauses adopted by the EU Commission in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO with the service provider in order to establish a secure level of data protection, which allow the transfer of personal data to a third country in individual cases.
Personal data will be deleted as soon as the data is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, which will be no later than 3 months after the survey has ended. The legal basis for data processing within the scope of the survey is your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1, p. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. It is also possible to delete existing cookies. However, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.